Sunday, November 09, 2008

Long Time No See!!!

Ok ok, so it has been almost a year and the reason why is because I get so behind. So many things that are worthy to be blogged about, like vacations, and Mikayla on a Select Soccer team and, birthdays (no different than my excuse almost a year ago!), that I feel bad if I skip anything BUT this is so much more worthy than anything else that I will skip over the last 2 years and just start again from here :)


Our sons Alex and Zyler just started wrestling. I am very proud of them both for taking this on and being excited to practice and learn. Yesterday Alex had only his second meet (I think it's called) and he won the first 2 matches with points and the 3rd one with a pin!! He has been on cloud 9!!! We are so very very proud of him!!

Here are some pictures... of Alex...









and then, Zyler...

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

That's awesome! I'm so glad to see you blogging, again! Keep it up!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home